Monday, September 28, 2009

"Perhaps we, Kapoor, Khan will be able to beat"

Goa is never what it was last time. Karina with family and close friends celebrated her birthday on Sept. 21 on the shores of Goa.

Paint has been on the cheeks prima donnas. "It was really fun. My mom (Babit), sister (Karishma), and my little niece were there with me. Besides Shahid, I took with me some of his close friends, like Amrita Arora, Malaika her sister and her husband Arbaaz.

Unfortunately, one of the best friends of Karina, Karan Johar, was unable to join. "We really missed without him. But we still had fun. We spent my birthday with cake and a quiet dinner. I no longer thirst for noisy parties. Perhaps I relented.

I left my phone and could not even check messages and phone calls. Then I find out how many people called me. Every year, I think that this birthday - the best in my life. Every year my family and friend surprise me. Shahid definitely adds to me the joy of life "

However, no plans for marriage in the near future. "Definitely not for the next 4-5 years. It should work. I must find its place as an actress. I recognize that it is pleased with the work already done. But I need the role to be able to raise my career.

Lajjo Mani Ratnama could Etem film. Just the thought of working with Amir Khan is weak in the knees. I was lucky: I worked with all Khan - Shahrukh, Salman, Saif and Fardeen ... now Amir.

Also cousin Karina Ranveer prepares for his debut. "I think he is really good before the camera. A good friend, may we, Kapoor, Khan will be able to beat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.