Monday, September 28, 2009

NEWS ARCHIVE

For Rani film "Laaga Chunri" as Bengali

Rani, who recently starred in the film Pradipdy Sharkara in the film "" Laaga Chunri Mein Daag "in the role of the woman who became a prostitute for the sake of the family, feels that she made a Bengali film. "We are all united here on Pradipdy and his wife to Jaya ji (Jaya Bachchan) and Concon (Sen Sharma) Everything you hear on the set - it is loud talk of Bengali voices. We are constantly chatting and joking in Bengali. If you visit on the set, then you will feel that this Bengali film. "" Said Rani IANS. In fact, only one person does not fit in this environment - it is Kunal Kapoor, whose two little girls always say they get in Bengali. "It's so cute, though. Pradipda and his team treats me like family. All day we were laughing and joking. Shooting is always fun. But not this time. - Said Rani. Cooperating in several other projects, too little time remains to be accepted into the family? No it's not as if I knew Pradipdu only on this film. I co-starred in many commercials with Pradipdoy. I am happy that now withdraw his feature film. He has a wonderful outlook on life .. Another group, where I had a good time, that while filming "Sawaariya" namely with Sanjay Bhansali. Rani added: "It does not matter who Pradipda or Sanjay, I love my directors. People who are part of my life would never be disrespectful to me or my family, just as I am to them "



Sanjay Dutt was given 6 years in prison.


The Special Court on Tuesday sentenced on Tuesday, actor Sanjay Dutt to six years in prison for a series of explosions in 1993 in Mumbai. Sanjay was almost in tears when the judge announced the verdict. Partners Sanda Rassi Mallet, was given a suspended sentence of one year and a fine of 1 lakh.

Sushmita be healed.

We really want a good rest and a speedy recovery actress Sushma September. Sushmita is not fulfilling their professional obligations. The reason? The actress was unwell. According to the source, "Sush is not very well kept, it is not in very good condition. While Sushmita and very upset, but to start shooting it can not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.