Monday, September 28, 2009

Excerpts from the interview


Stardust Awards Award was inspired by Kareena Kapoor to work even harder. "Getting my first popular award for best actress at the beginning of the year inspires me. Now I'm getting scripts like Mani Ratnama" Lajjo ". Now I want to do only good films."

About the award. "By chance Kajol at the awards ceremony was sitting ryadom.Ona was sincerely happy for me when he uttered the name of the winner-my! Kajol and my sister Karishma were my idolami.U both the mass of awards! Now it was my turn!"

About the film. "People are still fit and thank me for the role in the film" Omkara ".

The family. "Karishma, mom and Shahid were very happy that the award was given to me!"

About Karishma. "Karishma appear on a million dollars."

On future plans. "I want to win all the awards in the prestigious nominations this season!"

On the film "Don". "One of the songs is played all night klubah.Vse university, young people dance to nee.Nesomnenno success!"

About Helen. "I knew her as a child and called Aunt Helen.Seychas we both aktrisy.Ona was very gracious and said that my dancing was dazzling in the Don and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.