Monday, September 28, 2009

Karina and Shahid: Love in Switzerland



After Omkara Karina three weeks off with a Shaheed in Switzerland and Austria.

She seems younger. "We were in the Alps, and skied. Now we are in Austria. Only visited Vienna. It was an absolutely enriching experience. Now we are in Salzburg ...

Believe me, this festival has restored me. We just loafing, sitting in cafes, visiting museums, reading about European history. We went to a Mozart concert a few days ago in Salzburg. It was unreal! I feel so alive. "

Karina decided to take such a vacation every year. "This is absolutely delightful voyage of discovery. Shahid and I were preparing the food themselves and walked ten kilometers per second every day. It was frightening.

This break was really significant. Travel can help us, the actors grow as people and artists, and I do not want to travel only for the shooting. "

Karina decided to visit several countries every year. "Shahid and I had already decided to visit Portugal and Iceland in the next year."

Shahid too excited. "He loves it!" It deals with all kinds of sports, including climbing on the Games, and we eat the entire Swiss Alps and chocolate. We do not care what popolneem. We'll be back in Mumbai to 28 in number, and then begin to worry. Let us enjoy the last bit of our vacation.

In response to the Pakistani actress Mira that she had received all the applause at a concert in Lodon with Shahid Karina, she laughs. "Right now I think about it the least. I'm in the city of Mozart. At this moment nothing, absolutely nothing, can not affect me. Now I must go to another concert of Mozart. This is accompanied by a hot meal."


Mom does not like Shahid Karina?

Kareena Kapoor is using his free time for yoga and gymnastics, and thinner, the newspaper said.
One of the most promising actresses of Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor, was never considered complete.
But the Mumbai Mirror quoted her words: "I want to look very sexy."
"In my weight loss much of the credit Shahid. Shaheed engaged for two hours every day, he asked me to do the same. And it's health works wonders," - she adds. In the nine-month leave from the actress filming, and she says she wants "good body" to the time the next year will begin shooting two of her films.
In addition to losing weight, it also adjusted the relationship with the mother of his friend Shahid - Neelima Azim.
A year ago, the press actively discussed the conflict Kareena Kapoor and Neelima. Neelima, even in the press stated that in her disposition and her son is guilty Karina. Now, a year later, Karina seems ready to talk about the family of Shahid and her alleged feud with Neelima first time.
Bebo, however, refuses to dwell on what happened between her and Neelima in the past: "the past - away, and I'm not going to give him importance, refuting all those stories. Aunt Nilima - nice woman. We often overlap and have lunch together outside the home . I do not think that now she has a problem with me. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.