Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let's share love ..

Let's share love ..
akshay
Akshay Kumar in the industry today is at the point where they wish to proceed forgetting past things. Sanjay Dutt patch ago - before news of up and now they are shown Kribian than Shah Rukh Khan. Akshay Kumar says, "Khan a few days ago to visit me on my set until I touched inside. If I think they just hope - a shooting, then maybe I would do the same. We are one of the industry and should not be differences between us. I get along with Snju good. "



Is clear that the industry's big - big stars want to maintain ties among themselves. His change of heart because it does not go anywhere that they are thinking about the future? Akshay about it says, 'I always tried to maintain good relations with everybody. When I came into the industry, he did not know anyone here. Today I am on the stage, there could never reach, if I lived here most fights. Although differences are many times during the work, but with passage of time - you with the feeling that this is not so important. We have to entertain people Antrtenr and our work. I only wish the same attention. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.