Thursday, December 2, 2010

Narain wants to become an action hero

Narain wants to become an action hero

Narain wants to become an action hero
Thambikottai is a blur produced by R K Suresh beneath the banderole Rajeshwari Films. Narain, Poonam Bajwa, Sangeetha, Prabhu and Meena are the cast. Ammu Ramesh is administering this film. The blur is actuality appear abutting month. For the aboriginal time Narain is accomplishing the activity hero role.

Narain while speaking said, “The blur which I had beforehand acted had little ambit for action. So I was absorbed in acting in a wholesome activity film. Back I was cat-and-mouse for that and additionally back the blur Thambikottai is actuality produced I absent lot of offers. I anticipate Thambikottai will acquire me a acceptable name. For an actor, bald activity hero is not a qualification, but still it is one of the important factors. If an amateur does an activity role bodies will acquire him in any added roles. Apart from activity role I will act in added appearance roles also.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.