Thursday, December 2, 2010

Amala Paul is the hot cake in Kodambakkam

Amala Paul is the hot cake in Kodambakkam

Amala Paul hot cake Kodambakkam 
Amala Paul is bond with Arya in Vettai directed by Lingusamy. After Myna, talks are activity on with Amala Paul to act in four films with arch heroes. The final date talks are activity on with her to act in the blur Devamagan which has Vikram in the advance and is to be directed by Vijay.

Similarly producers accept approached Amala Paul to act in the films which will accept Dhanush and Simbhu in the advance roles respectively. Though she is accepting lots of offers in Malayalam, she is actual absorbed to act in Tamil films. Amala Paul while speaking said,” Though there were sensations back I acted in Sindhu Samaveli, the blur Myna alien me to everyone.

So far I accept listened to ten stories. I accept agreed for some films. I am bond with Arya in Vettai. Talks with attention to Devamagan are activity on. I can’t say that I am selecting films that accept arch actors in the casting because adventure is additionally important.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.